Friday, April 23, 2010

Tonight we will eat at Maho Bay Campground with the Newcomers and Scott Drennan. Scott is a 28-year-old friend who came here 7 years ago to work with our school. He also did Christian Ministry in the National Parks and now works for Maho. He's a very special young man from the Nashville area, and I always tease about needing to find him a girl!! Any ideas?
We will be at Three Sail church at the Newcomer's house this Sun. morning and the Newcomers will be out at Calvary.
The children had a Field Trip today for Earth Day. It was lots of fun to be outside for the day after giving achievement tests all week.
The heat here is stifling. I thought I was used to it, but it really takes a toll. We need to find more time to jump into the ocean!
I can't believe we are on the countdown to come home. About 6 more weeks. It will really be interesting to adjust to the States again. Everything we do down here is on a small scale, and everything we do in the States is not!
Please pray for the Monday night women's Bible Study I am co-leading. It's a very diverse group of women - should be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. I love to read about what yall are doing! I yall are not the only ones counting down till youl come back!! ha! miss you!

    ReplyDelete