Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Lord knows how to encourage us just when we need it! This was brought in by one of my little girl students this week:
"Jesus is great because He has done a lot of things for us. He saved us from our sins. He helped us wake up in the morning. He helped us sleep in the night. And He helps us do our work. He is strong and He is the Lamb of God. I even believe in Him so much that I will never forget about Him. And He's my Savior. And He created the world. I love my christian school. We talk about Him every day."
That pretty much says it all!!

We are receiving a lot of information about relief projects in Haiti. It seems there are many aftershocks occurring, and the conditions are still dangerous. A cargo ship is coming by St. John in 2 weeks, so our island is in the process of collecting needed items to go over. We are also aware of a flotilla of yachts going to Haiti soon. These boats hope to reach the parts of the island not receiving help from Red Cross and others. Check out Good Samaritan Haiti online.

No comments:

Post a Comment