Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Started the day with one of my boys standing at the screen door of the classroom and burping very loudly. So it goes...
Dickie and I have given up trying to dry clothes on the line. I now go the laundrymat each Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Last Friday Dickie went with me and we were sitting outside reading while our clothes washed and dried. Will and Teresa passed by on their way to Youth at Calvary and saw us out there. They got a real chuckle out of that sight.
We have new neighbors at the Ranch. Ms. Grell (Kindergarten teacher) and Ms. Hunt (1st grade) have moved in with their daughters (6 yrs. and 4 yrs.) Needless to say, the apartment bulding has come to life! We are one big happy family! I told the little girls that if my door is open they are welcome to come in. The other afternoon I was cooking bacon and eggs and they knocked on the door and said "We smell bacon! Do you have any extra bacon, Mrs. Rhea?!" So I let them come in and have one piece each and told them the rest was for Mr. Rhea. They are really cute and a joy to have around. I even got to read them a bedtime story the other night.
The boys and sweet Rebecca come to visit 4 weeks from Saturday! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment